Paid Search (Pay Per Click | PPC)
You have a website and need immediate traffic and sales
– We are experts in attracting qualified visitors to your site, using Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising across a wide spectrum of ad servers and social media
– You have a marketing budget, would like to know how it is being spent and what your Return on Investment (ROI) is. Pay Per Click advertising gives you instantly measurable ROI and much higher yield versus other online and offline marketing channels
– Another key aspect of PPC is gives you Instant Targeted Traffic; while SEO is a great, we frequently recommend PPC for new websites. SEO has long-term benefits and is a great investment in your site’s future value, but the big bottom-line results take months or years.
PPC gets immediate traffic and can help generate significant sales within weeks.
We recommend both strategies in parallel because of their complimentary pros and cons.
– When you work with us, we make sure your advertisements are instantly relevant and useful for your potential clients. PPC drive qualified traffic to your company’s website – thereby deriving the best possible return on your marketing investment.
– PPC advertisements are virtually commonplace, we help you devise the best marketing strategies to differentiate your ads from your competitor’s as well as to highlight your unique selling proposition.
– Pay Per Click advertisements are found on search networks as well as on websites. Depending on the type of campaign you would like to run and what your specific goals are, your ads may be placed on a variety of networks including Google Search, YouTube, Google Display Network websites, Bing, Ask.com and a variety of other networks including social media sites such as LinkedIn and Facebook.
To Find Out More: